Mission and Vision Statements
We envision a district respected by students, families, and community for its high performance and innovation. We envision schools where every student values education and acquires the knowledge, skills, self- confidence, and adaptability to be a capable and successful learner, ready for further education and/or work, and prepared for life’s challenges.
Through commitment, collaboration, and creativity, we will:
- Create a safe and effective learning environment;
- Foster respectful relationships and open communication with students, families, and community;
- Deliver a guaranteed and viable curriculum;
- Implement research-based teaching and learning practices;
- Share leadership; and
- Monitor professional practices and student learning to ensure accountability.